Assay: 99.5 Min
Molecular Formula: C4H10O4
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Spec: 20-30, 30-60, 60-80, 100mesh size
CAS No.: 149-32-6
Grade: Food Grade
Brand Name: HD
Solubility: Solubility in water
Stability: Stable, antipathic to strong oxidant
What is erythritol ?
Erythritol is a natural sweetener and healthy polyol, white crystalline, chemical name is 1, 2, 3, 4 D- Four Alcohol, widely existing in fruit and fermented food by low content,with approximately zero calories polyol alternative to sugar,yet has only 0.2 calories per gram whilst sugar has 3.75 calories per gram.
Erythritol can be almost all absorbed quickly in the cerebellum without joining anabolism, and quickly being discharged out of body by urine.Erythritol can be manufactured from starches or extracted from plants. It can be found naturally in some grapes, melons, certain mushrooms and other fungi, and in fermented foods such as wine, beer, cheese and soy sauce.
Erythritol Advantages :
- 100% nature and zero calories
- It has70% of the sweetness of sugar.
- Has cooling taste and Clean, sweet taste similar to sugar with no aftertaste
- Does not raise plasma glucose or insulin levels , it is suitable for diabetics.
- Is an antioxidant
- Masks off-flavors of high-intensity sweeteners
- Easlily digestible
As erythritol has many distinct characters like nautral , low calorie, anti-cariogenic , none mositure absorption, high stability and quick absorption, it is widely used in food industry, In recent years, consumers care more about the safety, nutrition and health balance of the food, and low calorie and sugar-free food become more and more popular
1.Erythritol can be used in cakes, cookies and biscuits at a level up to 10% to dramatically increase baking stability and shelf life.
2.Erythritol gives baked goods longer freshness and softness.
In baked goods, using erythritol results in more compact dough and softer products.
3.Less color formation in baked goods results from use of erythritol.
4.Erythritol has a different melting behavior.
5.In confections, erythritol is non-hygroscopic (doesn't absorb moisture in the air), provides good gloss, breaking characteristics and melting properties in the mouth.
6.Erythritol crystallizes quickly .
7.In some candy such as fudge and fondant, erythritol works well with maltitol to control crystallization.
8.Erythritol works best if fine ground or powdered but can be used in it's crystalline or granulated form for hard candies.
* Delivert Time: Around 3-7 days after your payment
* Packaging: Paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside and Can be customerized
* Net Weight: 25kgs/ kraft bag
* Storage: Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat Storage
* Shelf life: Two years when properly stored
1. A Leading plant extract Manufacturer in China With More than 10 years experiences
2. Certified by ISO9001:2008 ,ISO22000:2005(HACCP) ,Halal, Organic,Kosher ,GMP, etc;
3. Factory directly sales price , high stable quality ,fast delivery capability, superb service, flexible payment term ect;
4. Free Sample ,Our products can be OEM, Packaging can be customized as yours requirement;
5. Quality Guarantee: International Authorized Third-Party Test for the products you need
Pre-shipment samples is available for your inspection;
6. Timely communication: All requirement will be reply within 12 hours
7. We have branch company and own warehouse in LA,USA. furthermore,can directly send goods to you from our USA warehouse