Xylitol is a naturallyoccurring 5-carbon polyol sweetener. It is found in fruits and vegetables, and is even produced by the human body itself. It can absorb heat when dissolved in water, with moisture absorbing function, and transient diarrhea can be induced when excessively taken. The product can also treat constipation.
Xylitol is the sweetest of all the polyols. It is as sweet as sucrose, has no after-taste and is safe for diabetics. Xylitol has 40% less calories than sugar and, for this reason, a caloric value of 2.4 kcal/g is accepted for nutritional labelling in the EU and the USA.
In crystalline applications, it provides a pleasant, natural cooling effect, greater than that of any other polyol.
Xylitol is used as a naturally occurring sugar substitute found in the fibres of many fruits and vegetables, including various berries, corn husks, oats, and mushrooms.It can be extracted from corn fibre, birch, raspberries, plums, and corn.
1.To produce gum, chewing gum, toffee, soft candy, jelly, chocolate, chewing tablet and etc, can cool the throat, clean the teeth and be anti-cariogenic.
2.Being instead of sucrose to add in soft drink, milk, bread, preserved fruit, biscuit, yoghurt, jam, porridge and etc, to keep longer & better sweet taste because of its non-fermentability by yeast.
3.Added in cosmetic product and toothpaste, no sticky feeling and refreshing. Xylitol can keep moisture and improve the rough skin similar as glycerin.
4.Being good substitute to sucrose, to make dishes like sour & sweet pork or fish, very safe to diabetics. Our suggestion is no more than 40g / day for adult and half for child.
1.Xylitol has effect on weight loss, glycuresis and pneumonia.
2.Xylitol can prevent decayed tooth and improve the immune ability of the body.
3.Xylitol can promote the action of the salutary germs and improve the immunity of body.
4.The cake making with xylitol can keep soft longer than making with the saccharose for its humectant.
5.Xylitol can absorb more calory than other polyols, so the food making with xylitol has a cool taste and keep the original food flavor.
Xylitol originating in Finland, from birch, oak, corn cobs, bagasse plant extracted a kind of natural sweeteners.
Xylitol taste better at low temperature, its sweetness can reach 1.2 times of sucrose. Xylitol into xylitol xylitol After the mouth is often accompanied by slightly cool and refreshing feeling, this is because it is soluble in water, dissolve and will absorb a certain quantity of heat.
* Delivert Time: Around 3-7 days after your payment
* Packaging: Paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside and Can be customerized
* Net Weight: 25kgs/ kraft bag
* Storage: Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat Storage
* Shelf life: Two years when properly stored
1. A Leading plant extract Manufacturer in China With More than 10 years experiences
2. Certified by ISO9001:2008 ,ISO22000:2005(HACCP) ,Halal, Organic,Kosher ,GMP, etc;
3. Factory directly sales price , high stable quality ,fast delivery capability, superb service, flexible payment term ect;
4. Free Sample ,Our products can be OEM, Packaging can be customized as yours requirement;
5. Quality Guarantee: International Authorized Third-Party Test for the products you need
Pre-shipment samples is available for your inspection;
6. Timely communication: All requirement will be reply within 12 hours
7. We have branch company and own warehouse in LA,USA. furthermore,can directly send goods to you from our USA warehouse